The summit will provide an opportunity for early-stage companies from various industries to connect with numerous VCs and angel investors from Silicon Valley and around the world.
Participating companies will receive the following:
On-site presence and interaction opportunities with interested investors.
1. Mini Booth: Display demos and/or marketing material in the exhibition area
2. Boot Camp: Improving your presentation and presentation's skills, meet with investors in a "Speed Pitching" session
3. Award Presentations:
- A ten-minute presentation in front of the screening committee [*subject to award rules]
- A five-minute presentation in front of the audience (for a select number of companies)
4. Company logo and short description on the summit's website under "Exhibitions"
5. Company logo, short description and one page overview in the printed program
6. Three admissions, including meals